Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is the Spinach Quinoa Salad with Creamy Roasted Pepper
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Spinach Quinoa Salad with Creamy Roasted Pepper
This super tasty and easy to make spinach and quinoa salad,
it is the best addition to a busy life.
The healthy spinach and quinoa salad takes an amazing twist by adding a simple creamy pepper sauce.
Learn now how to make it.
TIME: 10-15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 10 to 15 grape tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of cauliflower
Creamy Roasted pepper:
- 1 medium size red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Naan bread
FROM THE ARCHIVES: Creamy Cauliflower and Sage soup
The creamy roasted pepper:
- preheat the oven at 375*
- Once the temperature is ready, place the whole red pepper in the oven and cook for 10 minutes
- Take the red pepper and cut into 4 pieces (eliminate the seeds)
- Place it on a food processor and add the cumin, garlic, olive oil and mayo
- Mix everything until it creates a cream
- Set aside or place in the fridge until you use it.
For the salad:
- Meanwhile, add 1 tsp of olive oil to a saucepan
- Add the cauliflower cuts into it and sprinkle some cumin and salt on it. Cook for 5 minutes. Set aside
- Place the clean spinach leaves on your bowl and add 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Add the feta cheese, the walnuts, tomatoes and cook cauliflower on top.
- Then, pour the creamy roasted potato for the final touch.
In terms of kitchen gadgets, this is my go-to food processor
This easy Spinach Quinoa Salad with Creamy Roasted Pepper will go great with some naan bread on the side.
And that is all,
Thank you for reading this post and please let me know if you like the Hearty Tomato Soup