Vegetarian Baked Potato Soup
Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Vegetarian Baked Potato Soup
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
An easy, hearty soup with all the flavour you need to add to your winter meals
This vegetarian baked potato soup is a great complement to any dinner time.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 3 medium size potatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 tablespoon of margarine
- 2 tsp of flour
- 1 tbsp of veggie stock
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp of salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in 1 inch cubes
- Place them in an oven at 375* for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, add 1 tsp of margarine to a small sauce pan.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until golden
- Then add 2tbsp of flour and mix well.
- Prepare the veggie stock and pour into the saucepan. Mix well.
- Add the roasted potatoes to the saucepan.
- Boiled and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and mix until melted.
- Serve with some chopped green onions and cheddar cheese on top.
And that is all.
I hope you really like this soup and enjoy with your loved ones.