Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Wild Rice and Mint Stir Fry
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Wild Rice and Mint Stir Fry
This quick and easy wild rice stir fry recipe is a great dinner for a busy day when you want to keep a healthy habit with all the taste you want to add to your cooking!
1 cup of wild rice
1/2 Cauliflower cuts
1/2 cup of walnuts
1/4 cup of fresh leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp margarine
OPTIONAL: parmesan cheese.
Cook the wild rice:
- Add the margarine to a saucepan and let it melt
- Add a clove of garlic and the rice
- Cook for about 2 minutes and then add cold water (double the amount of rice)
- Let it boiled and simmer for 45 minutes.
Prepare the Stir fry:
5. Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower and grate the carrots thinly
6. After this, place it into a medium size fry pan, like this one
7. Add sesame oil and cook for about 7 minutes.
8. Now add the grated carrots and the walnuts.
9. If you want, you can also add some soy sauce to it.
10. Finally, place 1/2 cup of wild rice into a medium size bowl and add the stir fry on top.
11. You might also want to sprinkle some parmesan cheese for taste.
And that is all for today.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and try the recipe during this weekend 🙂
See you next time!