Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. I am happy to present this compilation of 10 PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS, KNIT PROJECTS
FREE PATTERN ALERT:
10 PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS, KNIT PROJECTS:
If this is your first time on our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids, and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find high quality fabrics and unique and modern sewing patterns for women.
PLEASE, CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ORIGINAL POST
- Knit bandana: This pretty project can be done in about 2 hours. You can certainly learn to knit using this tutorial.
2. Basic Chunky Slippers: This pretty cute and useful sewing tutorial is available for free on the website linked below:
3. Easy knit Hat: One of my first knitting projects was a hat just like that.
4. Gift Jar Toppers: I love this project to great beautiful and meaningful gifts. Please click on the image below to get to the tutorial.
5. Christmas toppers: Cute and practical gift for any moment. You can adapt this to other seasons as well.
6. Grocery Bag: This can be also adapted easily to make the best out of this tutorial
7. Easy winter slippers
8. Red Heart Sock Monkey: A Classic knit tutorial to make for a decorative project or as a gift
9. Tiny Decorative Sweater: I love how cute this project is.
10. Easy Mittens knitting tutorial
Leave a Reply