15 Minute Mexican Tortilla Pie
Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is the 15 Minute Mexican Tortilla Pie
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
The easiest Tortilla pie out there!
This recipe is my Go-to when I have had a very busy day with the blog and I know for sure my family loves it.
The simplicity of the recipe, combine with a great taste make it my favorite Friday dinner to make.
TIME: 10-15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
- 3 tortilla wraps
- 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 salsa jar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- sour cream (optional)
FROM THE ARCHIVES: Creamy Cauliflower and Sage soup
- Mix the black beans, the salsa and the parsley leaves together on a large bowl.
- Add the press garlic, salt and pepper to the mix
- Grate the cheddar cheese
- Place one tortilla wrap into a 9” x 13” dishplate
- Add 1/2 of the amount of the black bean mix at the top of the wrap
- Add now 1/2 of the amount of the grated cheese
- Place a second tortilla wrap on top of it.
- Add the black bean mix and the cheddar cheese on top
- Place the last tortilla wrap on top.
- Pre-heat the oven at 375*
- Place the tortilla pie in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
And it is ready. You can add some sour cream to the side of the plate or some parsley leaves for decoration.
Enjoy now and let me know if you liked it 😉