Thanks for visiting On the Cutting Floor today! This is the 20+ Free Patterns for Cardigans and Sweaters
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
20+ Free Patterns for Cardigans and Sweaters
Now that winter has finally arrived, it would be a great time to make a nice, comfy cardigan.
Before you spend a penny on a pattern, check on this fantastic Sewing tutorials to make from cardigans to ponchos, including great video tutorials as well.
Some of these sewing tutorials are so easy, you would just need the image to print and follow the included measurements.
Let’s check them now!
- A RTW cocoon cardigan: This is such an easy style to wear, that it has become one of the most popular cardigans of the season.
2. Flattering hoodie cardigan: This calls for a cold, snowy day!
3. Easy Wrap Cardigan tutorial: I love this one so much!
4. Easy hipster wrap: I am all over this minimalist style for the winter.
4. A 3/4 sleeve cardigan option. A great piece to add to your wardrobe.
5. A stylish poncho: Add a classic piece to your collection.
6. The Aztec Cardigan: I love this tutorial. It is such an easy to make style and, by choosing the right fabric, you can make a piece for winter, or summer!
7. A cozy cocoon cardigan
8. The easy turtleneck poncho:
10. Got 10 minutes? This is for you:
11, 12, 13, Add some great styles with some easy to make sewing projects (only image)
14. Draped-Shawl Cardigan: Another super cute cardigan to make in less than an hour
15. Do you need further instructions: Take a look at this step by step video tutorial
16. A lovely option to make a cardigan or a dress!
17. How cool is this motor jacket/poncho?
18. This lovely cardigan is ideal for beginners:
19. The asymmetrical Draped Cardigan:
20. Not just your grandpa sweater:
21. Comfy Asymmetrical poncho:
22. Simple two piece cardigan
23. The wrap around knit cardigan:
24. The loose fit cardigan
25. A gorgeous poncho for this winter.
Thank you for reading this roundup and I hope you have enjoyed this collection of great sewing patterns and tutorials for sweaters, ponchos, cardigans and more.
fanny torres says
hermosos ! como imprimir los patrones?
The styles are so easy to sew that, I think I can even sew them.
I have not been able to find the patterns where should I be looking ?
Thank you for your comment. It will depend on the original site. After clicking on the images, you will be redirect to the site where the original post was made and the information on how to print the cardigan will be there.