5 Minute Mediterranean Frittata
Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is the 5 Minute Mediterranean Frittata
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Learn how to prepare this easy and healthy frittata.
This traditional mediterranean flavours on the ingredients bring an quick and easy recipe to live.
The 5 minute frittata recipe is easy to adapt to ANY ingredients you find on your fridge, but my favorite is the one below
TIME: 3 minutes
COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- a 1/2 tsp of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of margarine
- 1/2 cup of cooked asparagus
- 1/3 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese
- 1 cooked veggie sausage
- fresh oregano leaves and tomato sauce to decorate
- place the eggs on a large bowl and whisk.
- pour milk, salt and pepper to it.
- add 1/2 of ingredients to it ( feta cheese, sausage, asparagus, tomatoes)
- place 1/4 of the mix on a glass container and put it on a microwave
5. Cook it for 2 minutes and take it out
6. Add some tomatoes, feta cheese and asparagus on top of the frittata and put it again on the microwave for 30 more minutes.
7. Take it out of the glass container and place it on your plate.
8. Sprinkle with oregano and tomato sauce on top
And that is all,
Thank you for reading this post and please let me know if you like the Frittata recipe