Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is the Blue Cheese Deluxe Veggie Burger
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Blue Cheese Deluxe Veggie Burger
I love a good burger and there nothing comparable to the rich flavour of blue cheese and sweet onions.
Add these ingredients to your next burger and you will have an amazingly easy lunch or dinner.
PREPARATION TIME: 7 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 4 black bean burger patties
- 4 burger buns
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 tsp of margarine
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- pickles to decorate
- Slice the sweet onion thinly
- Add the margarine to a small saucepan and let it melt
- Then, add the onion and cook for 7 minutes
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado and cut the blue cheese in crumbles.
- Also cook the patties in the oven for about 15 minutes or follow the directions on the patties you will be adding to your burger.
- Cut the buns and add mayonnaise on one side and avocado on the other. Then, place the lettuce on top.
- Add onions and blue cheese on one side and place your cooked patty on top.
- Place the bun on top and add a pickle to decorate.
And that is all!
I hope you enjoyed the easiness and simplicity of this recipe and let me know how much you like it 🙂
Until next time.