Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. I am happy to present this compilation of Pets clothing and accessories free patterns and tutorials
FREE PATTERN ALERT:
10 bottoms to sew
If this is your first time on our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids, and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find high quality fabrics and unique and modern sewing patterns for women.
PLEASE, CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ORIGINAL POST
- High Waisted Shorts: Pretty and versatile shorts for this spring/summer season
You can also add a crossover top to this shorts to make this cute set as the one in the picture.
I love how the designer has put both together to make a casual look
2. Lace pencil skirt: This super easy to make is an eye catcher.
I think that from all the patterns in this list, this is the one that looks ”expensive” while being pretty affordable to make.
3. Circle skirt pattern: Add some fun to your wardrobe
Great for a combination of colors.
4. Tulle skirt
Easy and practical. This can be done in about an hour.
5. Navy skirt sewing tutorial
A classic skirt with an above the knee length is a perfect addition to this season.
6. Easy gathered skirt
Easy for new sewists. This skirt is great as well for refashioning
7. Bias skirt: A flowy and elegant set
What a great length on a skirt. Make this one to elongate your legs and combo this with great accessories as the designer here.
8. Easy harem pants: Make something fun!
These harem pants pattern and sewing tutorial is really cute
9. 1/4 circle skirt: Go for a practical look
Great for office work, pair this with nice high heels to make it ”from work to party” style.
10. Front pocket skirts: A nice simple and cute.
Leave a Reply