Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. I am happy to present this compilation of Christmas is Comming: 10 FREE PATTERNS for Christmas Gifts.
FREE PATTERN ALERT:
10 FREE PATTERNS for Christmas Gifts:
If this is your first time on our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids, and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find high quality fabrics and unique and modern sewing patterns for women.
PLEASE, CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ORIGINAL POST.
- CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG: this great scrape-buster idea is perfect to create a fun, ecological way to gift giving this year. Let’s think about the amount of plastic we will avoid using by creating something unique with our own hands to gift our loved ones.
2. Baby Yoda free Crotchet tutorial: Stepping out of your box! This is such a cute idea to make for kids (and grown ups!) If you have not checked this tutorial, click the link below:
3. Water Bottle: Checking all the boxes here: practical, easy, useful, eco-friendly. Create all the color-print combinations you want with a water bottle sewing pattern.
4. Fun loving Donut pillow: WOWZA! This captured my heart. What a beautiful project to give this Christmas to all of the donut-lovers out there 🙂
6. Chicken decor sewing tutorial: These little cute, chicken basket sewing tutorial is a great idea to keep your kitchen, dining room organize: place your boasters and fancy napkins in here!
7. Let’s get cozy this winter. This easy, beginner friendly idea will make everyone happy and warmup.
8. One classic gift and gift giving idea is the Christmas stocking. Use this easy tutorial to make a cool and simple project.
9. A necessary item is always welcomed by our loved ones. Use this tutorial to make an over mitten.
10. A beginners project for the ones wanted to practice some level-1 bag making skills.
11. And finally this one; a more complex bag making project for the ones out there who want to challenge your skills and try something new.
Leave a Reply