Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is Easy Banana Bread Recipe
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Easy Banana Bread Recipe
A great morning start with a healthy and delicious recipe to make a Banana Bread
No sugar added!
PREPARATION TIME: 7 minutes
COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts (optional)
FROM THE ARCHIVES: Creamy Cauliflower and Sage soup
- Place the ripe bananas on a large bowl and mash them until you get a soft puree
- Add the honey and mix well
- in a separate bowl, whisk the egg and add it to the banana mix
- Pour melted butter and walnuts into the banana bread mix as well.
- Add the flour slowly into the mix, until you get a soft texture.
- Now, prepare the oven setting it at 375* degrees
- Then, add some remaining flour to a 1.5 qt. loaf dish and pour the banana bread mix evenly on it.
- When the temperature in the oven is ready, place the loaf dish into it for about 25 minutes at 375* degrees
- After that time, reduce the temperature to 350 for the next 15 minutes.
Let it cool down before cutting into 1/2 inch wide loaf pieces.
And that is all!
I hope you enjoy the softness and delicious flavour of this Banana Bread recipe.
Leave a Reply