Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. Free Sewing Patterns for Fall Winter Wardrobe
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
You can also sign up for our newsletter on the sidebar of this post, so you will never miss a post!
25 + Free Sewing patterns for a Fall Winter Wardrobe
- Broad neck top pattern: A super simple, but practical sewing pattern. The pattern is available in sizes 4 to 22 from our blog.
- The Blanc T-shirt: This is a wardrobe essential. The basic t-shirt that can be combined a a great pair of pants and a cardigan to make a casual look or with a beautiful skirt for a feminine wear.
- The tunic free top pattern: A super cool addition to your sewing list. The flattering front pleat and the gathered sleeves are, by far, my favorite details on this pattern.
- The Kimono top: Cool and simple kimono top from our blog. This is one of the most popular post in the blog and a MUST HAVE.
- Seamwork Magazine free top: This is a versatile top pattern that I would love to have 🙂 This is a pattern made by Seamwork magazine (free email subscription required)