Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. I am happy to present this easy sewing tutorial for a cute and simple pincushion.
FREE SEWING TUTORIAL: Easy Pincushion
If this is your first time on our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids, and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing patterns for women.
- Fabric scraps
- Coordinating thread
- Polyester filling
- Assorted buttons
- Regular hand needle
- Gather the materials to create the pincushion. You can use your scraps to make this.
2. Cut squares or circles with a 4”x 4” measurement. Stitch the sides or the circle circumference, leaving a 2” opening on one side.
3. Turn the pincushion to the right side of the fabric and press it flat.
4. Insert the stuff filling on your pincushion
5. Close the pincushion 2” opening
6. Then, mark the center of the pincushion and stitch it, sending the thread to the side, making a cross in the middle of it. Pull the thread and finally, place the button on the center of the pincushion.
And that is ready!
Thank you for reading our blog and happy sewing 🙂