Mushroom and Red Onion Stuffed Zucchini
Welcome to On the Cutting Floor. This is the Mushroom and Red Onion Stuffed Zucchini
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
This simply delicious recipe will be a great addition to your easy recipe list.
The easy mushroom and red onion stuffed zucchini is easy to make and to adapt to your culinary needs.
Preparation TIME: 35
COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 4 medium size zucchini
- 1 medium size red onion
- half cup of peeled and chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup of veggie ground beef
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 2 tbsp of margarine
- a glove of garlic
- one egg
FROM THE ARCHIVES: Creamy Cauliflower and Sage soup
- place the zucchini on a big sauce pan and fill it with water.
- Boiled it and let it simmer for 7 minutes
- After that, take the zucchini out of the sauce pan and cut them in two, lengthwise
- Scrape the inside of the zucchini with a spoon. Place that into a small saucepan
- Add the egg, the minced garlic and the onion.
- Mi and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the margarine to a fry pan and let it melt.
Then, add the mushrooms and the ground beef.
Cook it for about 7 minutes.
Then, add the ground beef and mushrooms to the saucepan. Mix well
Finally, add the mix to the cook zucchini shells and add the grated cheese on top.
This recipe goes great with some herbs and garlic wedges on the side.
And that is all,
I hope you have enjoy this recipe 🙂
Leave a Reply