We are happy to present a great wardrobe staple for any season: The Bethany pants PDF sewing pattern.
This basic set of wide leg pants is ideal for beginners or sewing enthusiasts who like to add a nice, comfy pair of pants to their projects.
NEW PATTERN FOR SALE:
The Bethany Pants PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
• A loose fitted woven pants
• A high hip elasticated waistband
• Regular ankle length and culottes (calf) length pants
Please, select your BETHANY PANTS with this chart
The patterns have 2’’ ease at HIP point for both pants styles.
The pattern includes a 3/8 seam allowance.
1. 2 1/2 yards of woven light to medium weight fabric
2. coordinating cotton or polyester thread
3. 1 to 1 1/2 yard of 1” wide elastic
Light to medium weight woven fabric such as twill, linen, denim, challis, chambray, cotton sateen, crepe, voile, lawn
THE FILE CONTAINS:
A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format.
A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this pattern.
This pattern is delivered IN YOUR ORDER.
You will receive a the following PDF files:
- A PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format.
Fully graded PDF Patterns available in sizes from 4 to 22 for the PANTS
Step by step illustrated Sewing Tutorial and printing instructions: 17 pages