Thank you for visiting us today. Here is our newest PDF sewing pattern and tutorial: The Cora Top and Dress PDF sewing pattern and tutorial.
Here are the details:
NEW PATTERN FOR SALE:
The Cora Top and Dress
PDF sewing pattern
A loose fit, knit or woven A-line top and dress with a moderate v-neckline.
The top features a high hip length and the dress sits below the knee.
The pattern has also a front small pocket and loose short sleeves.
Please, select your TOP or DRESS with this chart
The patterns have 4’’ ease at bust point for the top, and dress
- FROM 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 YARDS OF LIGHT TO MEDIUM WEIGHT WOVEN or KNIT FABRIC
- COORDINATING POLYESTER THREAD.
- 1/4 YARD OF FUSIBLE INTERFACING.
- ONE 58’’ X 5’’ fabric for the strap of the dress
- ONE 58’’ x 3 inches fabric for the casing of the dress.
- SAFETY PIN
Light to medium weight WOVEN fabric such as lawn, voile, chambray, satin, challis for the top
Medium weight woven fabric for the dress such as twill, denim, cotton sateen, brocade and blends.
You can also use some staple knits such as ponte roma, or other rayon knit blends.
THE FILE CONTAINS:
- PDF downloadable pattern for A4 and Letter page format.
A fully illustrated, easy to follow tutorial with all the information required to create this pattern.
- This pattern is delivered IN YOUR ORDER.
You will receive a the following PDF files:
Fully graded PDF Patterns available in sizes from 4 to 22 for the Cora Top and Dress Pattern
Step by step illustrated Sewing Tutorial and printing instructions: 17 pages
Leave a Reply