Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is Quick and Easy Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our RECIPE page.
You will also find FREE SEWING PATTERNS , and FREE PRINTABLES on the Blog
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Quick and Easy Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
Make a quick and easy delicious mushroom pizza with this step by step recipe.
I love how versatile a pizza can be; it becomes a personal issue: with pineapples, onions or mushrooms, you choose how you like it.
Ingredients for the dough
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of instant yeast
- 1 1/4 cup of lukewarm water
- 1/4 cup of margarine
- salt to taste
Instructions for the dough
- Place the yeast in a cup together with 1/4 cup of lukewarm water
- Let it sit for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, add the flour, salt and margarine to a bowl
- Mix well and add the yeast to the mixture.
- Then, add a bit of the remaining water until you create a homogeneous dough
- Let it sit for at least 3 hours. After that time, you will be ready to knead the dough for 5 minutes and create two flat circles.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PIZZA
one cup of cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of feta cheese
1/2 cup of fresh spinach leaves
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
2 small shallots
1 tablespoon of margarine
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 375*
- Roll the dough on a 7” circumference circle
- Place the dough on the oven and cook for 7 minutes
- On a saucepan, add 1 tbsp of margarine and set a medium heat until the is melted.
- Add the shallots cut on thin slices.
- Cook them for about 5 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste
- Meanwhile, add the tomato sauce and spread on the cook dough
- Add the grated cheddar cheese, the feta cheese crumbles and the cooked shallots.
- Place the pizza on the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take the pizza out and add the fresh spinach leaves.
- If you like, you can cook the spinach for no more than 2 minutes.
And that is all for today.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and try the recipe soon!
See you next time.
Sounds yummy! I can’t wait to try it! However…. are my eyes playing tricks on me? I don’t see on the ingredients list the amount of flour to be used in the dough….or what type of flour. Can you help us out? I’m going to substitute the margarine in your ingredient list with a much healthier version of fat. I think that will be just fine!
Sorry about that! Yes, I was missing the flour LOL. Updated now with 1 1/2 cups of flour