Sewing Tutorial: The two piece top pattern
- Place front and back bodice together, right sides facing and match the shoulder seams.
2. Stitch them together with a 3/8 inch seam allowance.
3. Use a zig zag or overlocking stitch to do this area.
4. After that, press the seam flat and repeat the process on the other side.
5. Then, match the side seams and stitch front and back seams together, right sides facing. Press flat and repeat on the other side.
6. Fold the neckline in by 5/8 inch and press. Then use a zig zag or twin needle to sew along the neckline.
7. Press flat and repeat this process with the cuffs (3/8 inch) and hemline (1 inch)
Leave a Reply