Thank you for visiting us today. This is the Sewing Wristband Tutorial: An easy project to keep your needles close by during your sewing time!
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
This wristband is my 5th contribution to BERNINA.
It is a 30 minute sewing project that is useful and practical at the same time. Please, check on the list of materials below:
Materials to make a Pincushion Wristband
- 2 10” x 4” pieces of quilting cotton
- 1 10” x 4” piece of batting
- 2 10” x 4” piece of woven interfacing
- 2 1/2 inches of Velcro
- 1 4” x 7” piece of quilting cotton for the pincushion
- coordinating thread
- handful of fiberfill stuffing for the pincushion
- Sewing machine (I use a BERNINA 330 PE)
- Blindstitch foot #5
To learn more about it, please check here
Wanda Presley says
This tutorial for the sewing wristband is fantastic! I’ve so many hard plastic ones that break. Sewing my own is perfect! THANKS!