Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Spinach and Walnuts Lasagna Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Spinach and Walnuts Lasagna Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
I always love to make an easy and delicious casserole dish on the fall and winter season.
It is simple to make, super fast and very tasty
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
The lasagna rolls:
- 1 package of lasagna sheets
- 750 grams of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of thawed spinach
- 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 of grated zucchini strips
- 5 medium size mushrooms
- 1/2 of philadelphia cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
The lasagna rolls
- Fill up 3/4 of water on a large size saucepan. Boil the water and add 4 lasagna sheets ( each sheet will make 3 lasagna rolls)
- Cook the lasagna sheets for only 5 minutes and take them out of the water.
- On a large bowl (like this one), add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, spinach and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Then, cut each lasagna sheet on 3 strips
- Add 2 tbsp of the ricotta mix to each strip. Place the mix in the middle of the strip and roll the lasagna carefully.
The mushroom sauce
- In a small saucepan (like this one) add 1 tbsp of margarine. Let it melt at medium heat
- Then, press the garlic clove into the saucepan. Cook for 1 minute
- Now add the sliced mushrooms, cover the saucepan and let it all cook for 7 minutes
- After this, add the philadelphia cheese to the mix. Let it cook until the cheese melts
- Meanwhile, grate the zucchini strips. I love to cut the skin carefully to add some color to the recipe
Cooking the lasagna rolls in the oven:
- Place the lasagna rolls on a 9” x 13” dish plate (similar here) carefully.
- Add the mushroom sauce to the top of it
- Place the dish plate in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and place two or three rolls on each plate.
- Add the zucchini strips to the top of the lasagna rolls.
And that is all.
Now it is time to enjoy this rolls 🙂