Thank you for visiting us today.
First, I wanted to thank you for the great response the launch of our newest PDF pattern, the Camisole top and Dress has had.
It is wonderful to know how much you liked it and I have enjoyed looking at your project pictures. Your projects have motivated me to make a roundup of ideas, inspiration and fabric recommendation to create a trendy, feminine and sophisticated camisole top or dress.
The Camisole Top and Dress inspiration and fabric recommendation
THE PATTERN FEATURES:
Two pattern options:
Four bodice options
Sleeveless tops, with layered or single layer option.
Sleeveless wrap top style
two bodice options (v-neckline and round neckline)
CAMISOLE TOP AND DRESS INSPIRATION:
THE DRESS OPTIONS:
- Lovely light weight satin dress: For this design, use the V-neckline dress pattern option. Fabric recommendation here and here
2. Another great option will be to make the V-neckline dress option on a velvet fabric.
3. Round neckline layered Camisole: I love the layered style of the camisole here. This fabric will be great for a top like this
4. Another option is the V-neckline top on a soft satin fabric like the one here
6. Embroidery? Here is a lightweight denim that will be very useful to create this top <3
7. This crossover top is such a beautiful option you can make with the Wrap Camisole top option. Here is a great fabric to create the look
8. And last but not least, a cute satin top you can make with the basic Camisole top pattern from our PDF file
Thank you for reading this post and enjoy your day 🙂