Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Three Cheese Turmeric and Cheese Tortellini
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Three Cheese Turmeric and Cheese Tortellini
This classic tortellini dish with an unexpected sauce is a great family tradition.
I love the flavor of sage with a creamy sauce and it goes really great with an easy to make tortellini
1 package of tortellini
1/2 philadelphia cheese
100 blue cheese
1/2 cup of feta cheese
5 grape tomatoes
1 tsp turmeric
1é4 cup of fresh sage leaves
salt and pepper to taste
green peppers to taste
1. Prepare the tortellini following the instruction on the package.
2. On a small saucepan, add the pressed garlic, salt and pepper with the philadelphia cheese.
3. Put it to medium heat, until the philadelphia cheese melt.
4. Reduce the heat to the lowest and add the cut tomatoes
5. Cook it for about 5 minutes and add the turmeric, feta cheese and blue cheese.
From the archives:
6. Put the pasta on a bowl or plate, and add the sauce to it. Sprinkle a few sage leaves on top.
7. You can add a few more tomatoes on the side or green pepper to decorate.
This plate goes great with some asparagus on the side
And that is all for today.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and try the recipe on your next weekend
See you next time!