This is the post for Tutorial: How to make the Yoga Skirt and Sally skirt
Both patterns share the same tutorial since there is one difference between them: the volume of the skirt. Sally is an A-line skirt, hence there is less volume; while the Yoga skirt is a semi circle skirt pattern.
You can also enjoy checking our etsy store to see a collection of modern and unique PDF printable sewing patterns and tutorials.
You would also like to sign up for our newsletter. Then, you will receive a weekly email with the newest sewing pattern, tutorials, reviews and giveaways!
Tutorial: How to make the Yoga Skirt and Sally skirt
Place the waistband pieces together, right sides facing.
2. Sew the sides.
3. Place front and back skirt pieces together, right sides facing and sew the sides.
4. Press the seams flat.
5. Turn the skirt to the right side.
6. Place the bottom of the of the waistband on the skirt opening. The wrong side of the skirt MUST BE FACING the right side of the skirt.
Sew the waistband and skirt together.
7. Fold the top of the skirt waistband to the inside. You must fold 1 inch from the top (follow the waistband corner mark to do this)
8. Finish by making 1/2 inch hem on the skirt.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and remember to share this post with your friends, relative and loved ones.
We all really appreciated!