Thanks for visiting On the Cutting Floor today!
This is the Free Tank Top Free Pattern
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Free Tank Top Free Pattern
- Bring the front and back bodice pieces together, right sides facing and pin the side seams of the top.
2. Stitch the side seams with a zigzag or an overlocking stitch.
3. Remember that the top has 3/8 inch seam allowance for the pattern, so you will need to trim the excess fabric of the side seams and the shoulder seams.
4. Now, close the shoulder seams on the same way that you did with the side seams.
5. For the hemline, you will need to fold in the hem 1 inch and press flat with your iron. Then, zig zag or overlock stitch it.
6. Repeat this process with the armnole and the neckline as well. All seams will need to be pressed carefully after stitching.
And that is all done!
Thank you for reading this tutorial and enjoy your pattern.