Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. Free sewing patterns for Fall Winter wardrobe – Part 5
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
You can also sign up for our newsletter on the sidebar of this post, so you will never miss a post!
Free sewing patterns for Fall Winter wardrobe – Part 5
21. Yoga Pants: This is a great pattern to start with knits and create a super practical pair of yoga pants. I can’t wait to try them myself!
22. Pajama Pants: This pants are screaming WINTER to me. I like an easy project that I can use at home or hack the pattern to create a lounge pair of pants to go out (they are still trendy, right?)
23. Ok, this pant is super cool. Look at all the great details on the pattern and how casual and easy to wear it might be. Perfect for fall.
24. Another super trendy pair of pants are the tracksuit style. I have never tried one, but I am willing to add something fun to my fall/winter wardrobe.
25. Casual pants: This is a super simple pair of pants with in-seam pockets. A very fast sewing project. Do you have an hour to spare? Think of this one, then 😉
26. A could not leave this pair out of my 25 list today. How cute!