1. 2 1/2 ” x 7” quilting cotton fabric
2. 2 1/2 ” x 7” batting
3. 4” piece of ribbon
4. Coordinating thread
- Gather all materials to make an easy fabric bookmark
2. Add the batting to the fabric on both sides.
3. Place the ribbon in between the two pieces of fabric and pin both fabrics together.
4. Leave only a 1” opening to turn the bookmark to the right side of the fabric
5. Turn the fabric to the right side and press flat.
6. Stitch the sides of the bookmark with a 1/8 inch seam allowance.
And that is ready!
Thank you for reading our blog and happy sewing
Leave a Reply