Thanks for stopping by today. This is the tutorial to make the beautiful satin hem. I have been dreaming about making a flowy, summer top with this hem at the bottom of the top.
They are also great to use on lingerie and girl’s clothing. I believe satin stitch will add beauty and understated femininity to your projects.
Here it is how to make it:
1. You will need the fabric you are going to use,
2. Iron on the interfacing to the facing.
4. Sew along the bottom and leave 3/8 inch seam.
5. Trim the excess.
9. Loosen up the tension on the machine.
10. Start the stitches leaving a 3/8 inch space between the needle and the border of the fabric.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and please, let me know how they work for you