Thank you for visiting us today. This is the Woven zipper Pouch Free sewing tutorial.
I am glad to present this easy project on how to make a woven zipper pouch; it is a quick project, ideal for beginners or quick weekend sewing projects. The woven bottom part of the zipper bag is a great variation to a simple tutorial.
- 2 10” x 4” pieces of fabric for the top of the zipper bag
- 2 10” x 4” woven interfacing
- 8 straps of 10” x 1 1/2” fabric for the woven area (in this project, the printed fabric)
- 11 straps of 7” x 1 1/2″ for the woven area (in this project, the solid fabric)
- 9” zipper with double zip pulls
- 2 8” x 10” pieces of fabric for the inner fabric
- coordinating thread
- Sewing machine (I use a BERNINA 330 PE)
- BERNINA Patchwork foot # 37
FINAL PROJECT MEASUREMENT: 9” X 7”
THE SEWING TUTORIAL:
This is my newest contribution to BERNINA family and its WEALLSEW website.
Please click here to check the step by step picture tutorial
Leave a Reply