Two Beans Hearty Vegan Soup
Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Two Beans Hearty Vegan Soup
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
An easy, hearty soup with all the flavour you need on a vegan recipe.
I love this recipe since it brings so much flavor to our late lunches, plus knowing that is a healthy, proteic soup that will make my family happy.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 1 can of low sodium white beans
- 1 cup of fresh green beans
- 1 vegetable cube
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 white onion
- 3 heads of green onion
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Put the white beans on a medium size saucepan
- Add the fresh green beans and the vegetable cube with 2 cups of water
- Boil them and then, simmer for 15 minutes.
*On another saucepan, add the onion cut in small cubes
- Add one teaspoon of margarine and cook for about 7 minutes or until they are golden.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- When the onions are ready, pour them into a food processor, together with the beans, until you get a creamy, soft consistency.
- Then, add the green onions to the food processor and mix them all together.
And that is all.
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and make one during the weekend.