Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor today. I am happy to present this compilation of HALLOWEEN RECIPES
FREE PATTERN ALERT:
LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN SNACK IDEAS
If this is your first time on our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids, and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find high quality fabrics and unique and modern sewing patterns for women.
PLEASE, CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ORIGINAL POST.
- Easy Oreo bats: I don’t know about you, I like to simplify my days. Thinking and planning about Halloween ideas and crafts can be overwhelming, so I appreciate snack ideas like this:
2. the same happens with this beautiful Halloween idea: You can preferably buy some healthy cookies and decorate them in the more spooky way <3
3. Ok, this idea gets my heart. When I was a kid, my mom used to sell strawberries covered in chocolate. Sometimes, there were ”EXTRAS” for us…I loved those days 🙂
4. If we are talking about last minute ideas, this is 10/10; besides, I great way to involve younger kids into the kitchen.
5. Healthy snack ideas are always welcomed, especially in a festivity full of processed sugar. Add some fresh fruits to make a great treat!
7. Cute marshmallows treats: This is pretty simple idea but so great! 5 minutes to make a kids day
8. I like these ones and how you can adapt them to your family as much as you want.
9. A classic Halloween snacks! I have seen this one a few times over the internet and I found it genius: creepy, cheap, fast, practical and yummy!