Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Casserole Zucchini Ravioli Recipe
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our RECIPE page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Casserole Zucchini Ravioli Recipe
A super simple and easy Ravioli recipe with a healthy touch of vegetables to make this casserole dish a winner.
- 1 package of ravioli
- 1 bottle of tomato sauce
- 1 small grated zucchini
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch squares.
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp of black pepper
- Put the ravioli package to boil on a medium saucepan. Cook for 6 minutes and take out of the water carefully.
- Place the saucepan on the oven and add the tomato sauce. Add 1 tspn. of salt and 1/2 tspn. of sugar. Stir well.
- Add the black olives to the saucepan and half of the grated zucchini.
- Add the cottage cheese slowly and stir constantly.
- Add the bell pepper and cook everything for about 7 minutes.
- Now take the sauce out of the fire and place the ravioli on a dish bowl
- Add the sauce to the Dish bowl as well and stir carefully.
- Put the ravioli into the oven at 350* f for 10 minutes.
And this is all ready to eat.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and try the recipe soon!
See you next time.