20 Great Halloween ideas for decoration – Part 4
This is the final part of our series: 20 Great Halloween ideas for decoration – Part 4
If you have just come to this page, please check on PART 1, PART 2 and PART 3 here.
This is a compilation of my favorite Halloween Home Decoration Ideas. Click on the post to be directed to the original post.
16. X-ray Pillows: Very creative and original idea for a pillow. I love how the tutorial helps you to create such a unique project. Let the kids play with the ida and make their own for a fun sewing weekend.
17. How to make Pumpkids with Toilet Paper Rolls:
This is a great idea on the budget. You do not need to get anything expensive to make your party a creative place. Learn with this tutorial to make the Toilet paper pumpkins and have a conversational piece!
18. Free Long Hooded Cloak PDF Pattern:
Oh and of course, do not forget to get your own costume. Fleece Fun will make you to stand among the crowd with this simple Hooded Cloak.
19. The customized monster legs table:
Super cute and fun! Add legs to your tables to makes the Halloween decoration unique.
20. Spooky Spider Mini-Quilt: A fun and fast idea for a quilt? Look no further with this spooky spider 🙂
Thank you for reading our posts and visiting On the Cutting Floor.
Happy Spooky Sewing everyone!66