Thank you for visiting On the Cutting Floor. This is the Creamy Tomato Sauce Gnocchi
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our RECIPE page.
You will also find FREE SEWING PATTERNS , and FREE PRINTABLES on the Blog
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
You can also visit our SEWING TUTORIALS and our SEWING REVIEWS.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
Creamy Tomato Sauce Gnocchi
The 15 minute italian recipe at its best! Get all the traditional flavor of the Gnocchi with a soft and tasty creamy sauce
- 1 package of traditional gnocchi
- 1/2 bottle of tomato sauce
- 250 grams of sour cream
- 1/2 grated zucchini
- 2 Veggie italian sausages
- 1 tbsp of fresh oregano
- sugar and salt to taste
- fill a medium saucepan with cold water and put it to boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the creamy tomato sauce by adding the tomato sauce into a small pan and put to simmer.
- Add the oregano, zucchini and small pieces of the italian sausage into the pot.
- Cook for about 4 minutes.
5. Add the sour cream, sugar and salt to taste.
6. Stir and reduce the heat to a minimum. Let it cook for 5 more minutes.
7. When the water is boiling on the medium saucepan, add the gnocchi carefully.
8. The gnocchi will be ready after they start floating in the water.
9. Place them in a plate or bowl and add the sauce on top.
And this is all ready to eat.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and try the recipe soon!
See you next time.
Leave a Reply