Thank you for stopping by today at On the Cutting Floor. This is the One shoulder top sewing tutorial
If this is your first time in our blog, remember to check our FREE SEWING PATTERNS page.
On that page you will find our collection of free sewing patterns for women, kids and men.
We also have an ETSY STORE, where you will find unique and modern sewing pattern for women.
One shoulder top sewing tutorial
- Place front and back pattern pieces together, right sides facing.
2. Match the side seams and pin them about 1 inch apart.
3. Then, stitch them together by using an overlocking stitch from your sewing machine.
4. After that, match the shoulder seam and stitch them together with a 3/8 inch seam allowance.
5. Now, fold the armscye seam allowance (3/8 inch) in and pin along .
6. Then, use a coverstitch or a double needle to see along the armscye. 7. If you did not have a coverstitch, check the zigzag stitches on your sewing machine and choose one for the armscye and neckline.
8. Press it flat and repeat this with the neckline.
9. Finish the top by folding the hemline 1 1/2 inch and stitch it with a zigzag stitch.
And that is all.
I hope you have enjoy this tutorial and do not forget to download the pattern here.